Server Suggestions

Theme_Park_Guy

Posted: 4 months ago

Last Edited: 4 months ago

I know I'm not a staff member, but here is some things that would make MCParks the best server in Minecraft! Its already incredible now, but here is some cool tips to make it even better!

WDW: Open Pandora, Haunted Mansion, Disney Springs, Blizzard Beach, and Epcot's rides, and fix TOT's audio

DL: I don't really have anything to say for this server, just open New DL and it'll be fine I guess xD

USO: Open up Jimmy Fallon, Hulk, Kong, Volcano Bay, and NewIOA

BGT: Open up Cobras Curse and fix Falcons Fury

Custom: Just fix the redstone, there is a problem with the redstone at this server, whenever you try to spawn a train or something like that by pressing a button, it won't work.

Creative: BIG ISSUE, GET MORE HAPPY BUILDERS, MAKE CREATIVE GREAT AGAIN!!!!! LOTS OF THE CREATIVE BUILDERS ARE RUDE AND IT MAKES IT A NOT SO FUN EXPERIENCE!

Also I'd add new parks like The Tokyo Disneyland concept, Legoland, and Sea World Orlando which were parks from 2014, and even that bonus area with Kingda Ka!

W2D5W8

Eventually we plan to open everything that we can in our current parks. It just takes a long time to build and teach them to the standard that we want. For this reason telling us to open certain rides and places is pretty pointless since we're trying anyway. They just take time.

Custom is basically a test server for 1.12 abilities so we know stuff is broken on it.

Tokyo Disneyland is a current project, Other parks may come when we finish current projects.

Creative is a bonus server that we offer but it's not our main priority as we are primarily a theme park server. Better dedicated creative servers exist our there so we're not going to spend a ton of time to fix a server that is more of a side project anyway.

Theme_Park_Guy

I understand sir, I was just thinking of how cool the future would be in MCParks