I'm sorry

SmashyBro

Posted: 4 months ago

Last Edited: 4 months ago

It's been a while since most of you have heard anything from me, and I'm terribly sorry about that. I've emerged today to apologize to everyone here for all the hate, anguish, cruelty, and hurt I have caused to this community. For over half a year I've been battling severe clinical depression and my stress spilled out onto the server. I found MCParks to be the place where I could change things for the better good, as when I first joined last November it seemed to be really lacking in quality, and while it improved a lot by the time I abruptly left last month, it still didn't mark the picture I wanted in my mind. I unsuccessfully tried numerous times to become Guest Relations, given the fact that I was working tirelessly helping guests and trying to make their days. In the process, I have damaged friendships, bullied numerous guests, caused excessive drama, once or twice lashed at a cast member, and even griefed on the creative server, which to this day I still hold myself accountable. Within time, according to people I talked to recently, I was deemed the most hated person on MCParks, both by guests and staff alike, and you can imagine the guilt and pain I felt. I'm hoping all of you can forgive me at one point for everything I have done wrongly to this server and by the time I return we can look past this and start fresh.

thatmcguy6421

Posted: 4 months ago

You should be proud of yourself for sharing your feelings! Well done! Have a great time! :D