Applying

thatmcguy6421

Posted: 5 months ago

When you send your application (when an error doesn't come up) it says we will contact you when you review your application.

Can you change it so it tells you where you will be contacted and know where to check?

Thanks! :D

Mason10991

Last Edited: 5 months ago

Okay, so I don't know if you were here for the meeting but Ryan talked a bit about this. The 404 error is your session timed out, always make sure you save your application before submitting it. I try to tell everyone that, and sorry for any inconveniences it may have caused. Also, since we get such a large number of applications, especially on Wednesday, the Leads and Executives need time to read and review. Also, the meetings are every week, this means you don't have to wait as long to find out. The Leads/Executives may ask you to join the meeting if they think you could be a potential candidate. After submitting an application, check back a few days later and click Account -> Applications and if you can make a new application that means you were denied. If you can't that means they are still reviewing it or considering! If you don't check, then you can always find out in our meetings at 9PM every Wednesday on our Discord server! Hope this helps!

killer_jd101

mason does good tours

thatmcguy6421

Posted: 4 months ago

thanks for the reply! i've managed to apply now but I was asking for any people who had this problem
:D