Feedback and Suggestions

A forum dedicated to discussing feedback for the server! If you have any problems with the way things are operated, please post about it here. Also, suggestions for the future of the server belong here!

CreatorThreadLast Reply

WhalerYT

You should make a busch gardens williamsburg - ...

Busch Gardens Williamsburg has been voted the world's most beautiful theme park since 1990. It wo...

Last reply by
W2D5W8
5 days ago

sammiisabel

Login

It won't let me log in

Last reply by
W2D5W8
1 week ago

AmberBrown0

Cant talk on any server

i cant talk on any server, i waited 15 minutes (longer then that) i tried everything. Can someone...

Last reply by
butterman1236547
2 weeks ago

NobodyBestFriend

Creative Suggestions

I wouldn't be surprised if there was a reason against doing so, but I was thinking that bringing ...

Last reply by
NobodyBestFriend
2 weeks ago

Assassinbrine

Server Suggestion: User Ease

This may be a bit long... While I was on today, I noticed an abundance of users asking what ri...

Last reply by
W2D5W8
2 weeks ago

[email protected]

How to get premium?

I'm about to purchase minecraft java edition, and I'm confused with how to receive a premium acco...

Last reply by
W2D5W8
2 weeks ago

Wilmkoolkid1

Could you make a Minecraft pocket edition server

I wish to make the magic spread some, The server should have A mcpe server called Mcparks.us or s...

Last reply by
[email protected]
2 weeks ago

Theme_Park_Guy

Server Suggestions

I know I'm not a staff member, but here is some things that would make MCParks the best server in...

Last reply by
Theme_Park_Guy
1 month ago

Yamkle2

Creative Suggestions...

1. Update creative to 1,12. creative isnt even in 1.9 yet.. please update it. 2. Addition of c...

Last reply by
W2D5W8
1 month ago

[email protected]

ADD MORE

1: I would like you to have fast pass for line I don't care if i have to pay. Just keep it like $...

Last reply by
W2D5W8
1 month ago

TJSavage890

Disney Cruise?

Could you guys make a Disney Cruise?

Last reply by
TJSavage890
1 month ago

rumbleterrorxp

Some things I think would be cool if added

#1: The Transformers Ride: Ever since I joined the server I notice that the Transformers ride is...

Last reply by
W2D5W8
1 month ago

SmashyBro

I'm sorry

It's been a while since most of you have heard anything from me, and I'm terribly sorry about tha...

Last reply by
thatmcguy6421
1 month ago

tylermerrifield

Questions To The MCParks Staff

(Note: I have no intention of offending or mistreating any Staff in these questions) Alright, ...

Last reply by
chigg1
1 month ago

tylermerrifield

Staff Exclusive To The Creative Server

This is only a suggestion. I know many of the regulars left and creative is no longer the popular...

Last reply by
futurebuilder1
1 month ago

Bacon

Ban List reset

When is it gonna happen?

Last reply by
futurebuilder1
1 month ago

SchoolNewsYT

Meetings

I can't make it to any of the meetings, so I would really appreciate it if you could adjust the time

Last reply by
W2D5W8
1 month ago

thatmcguy6421

Applying

When you send your application (when an error doesn't come up) it says we will contact you when y...

Last reply by
thatmcguy6421
1 month ago

kroby55

Old Forums

Not entirely sure where to put this, but were the old deleted forum posts archived in some way? I...

Last reply by
Darren
2 months ago

Dudec2004

NightTime Shows/Website suggestion

Hey! I am just suggesting adding a schedule on the website for the night shows (like wishes) and ...

Last reply by
agentdid127
2 months ago

Unuie12

McParks availability

I'm new here is McParks available for pocket edition? If not will you ever? I have seen this serv...

Last reply by
W2D5W8
4 months ago

Danish

Plot

Im wondering if you could add plot in the creative server so nobody can grieft your theme park an...

Last reply by
CaptainzScourge
4 months ago

tylermerrifield

Questions To RyanHect And DarrenYT

(Note: I have no intention to hurt or offend staff or Darren and Ryan in there questions) I ha...

Last reply by
Darren
4 months ago

UggBoots

Rockin Roller Coaster Bugs + Living with the La...

Hello, I have noticed two bugs with the Rockin Roller Coaster: 1. https://buzzzy.co/i/ry78P...

Last reply by
etdt12344
4 months ago

arrow2003

Help me pls!

when I get into the game my old stuff and magic band won't appear anymore they're all gone

Last reply by
SmashyBro
4 months ago

Kingofreestyle

Can't login

It looks like i can't login to the server for an unknown reason or i might be temporarily banned ...

Last reply by
CaptainzScourge
4 months ago

rumbleterrorxp

Staff Complaint

So recently I've seen a lot of staff threatening to mute/ban people over the tiniest things, I wa...

Last reply by
Kae_
4 months ago

troyplayz

Support needed

Every time i try to join the server I get on for half a minute then it disconnects can anyone hel...

Last reply by
RyanHecht
4 months ago

EmeraldCity10

Music and texture pack

when I join mcparks.us the "download texture pack. yes or no" notifacation pops up.When I click Y...

Last reply by
RyanHecht
4 months ago

mcdonut

help

I cant connect when i enter the ip it says unknown host and indeed help ion is excellentg...

Last reply by
RyanHecht
4 months ago

SirSkyCraft

Lost all Money and Inv Stock

The Server went down today and put a few of us in a back-up server. When the server came back we ...

Last reply by
Mason10991
5 months ago

Cychun

Feed-back

Nothing XD

Last reply by
Cychun
5 months ago

Cychun

Top Voter Reward

Hey Staff Member, I think you guys should add a Top Voter Rewards that mean like the...

Last reply by
Cychun
5 months ago

JohnShedletsky

Cars and trucks

You should add cars, trucks, and motorcycles with proper roads for the vehicles to go by. I know ...

Last reply by
chigg1
5 months ago

TheDullDiamond

Server Downtime?

Lol, sorry I didn't know where to put this post. Anyways, Is the server down right now? It's curr...

Last reply by
BabyOreo
5 months ago

Yamkle2

Some Suggestions

These are just some Suggestions I would like to see be added onto the server to create a more mag...

Last reply by
Yamkle2
6 months ago

JohnShedletsky

Farm or animal pen

You should add a farm or animal pen with ACTUAL animals and people can watch them. You do not hav...

Last reply by
W2D5W8
6 months ago

JohnShedletsky

Backpacks

There should be backpacks where you store your stuff in so you can carry it around with you inste...

Last reply by
W2D5W8
6 months ago

tpb315

tpb315

the Lead _Slushy Wasn't very nice he took a wooden axe and he got rid of me and trb412's build. H...

Last reply by
W2D5W8
6 months ago

Mason10991

Wishes! - An Idea

During Wishes there should be a viewing area of donators, to help show thanks for donating! Just ...

Last reply by
benlovescheese
6 months ago

YetisAreFat

Disneyland Paris

Hello MCParks I think that our friendly staff could build Disneyland Paris in MCParks because I t...

Last reply by
W2D5W8
6 months ago

YetisAreFat

The friend plugin

Hello MCParks staff, I have a suggestion for our MCParks family that we could add the friend plug...

Last reply by
YetisAreFat
6 months ago

JTTM

Suggestion to Fade in Audio

Maybe you should have audio fade in because if you walk into a new area or start a ride it is kin...

Last reply by
JTTM
6 months ago

AbbieWanKenobi

I Can't Join The Server

Hello! I'm pretty new to servers, so I'm not too sure if I did this right, but when I put in the ...

Last reply by
SmashyBro
7 months ago

ToxicRaveGirl

I need help

I used to be a frequent player on MCParks but it's been while, I got on today and my game data wa...

Last reply by
Darren
8 months ago

jdmorel2

I'm Stuck! Help!

Hello there! My problem is that when I use the command to teleport to Disneyland, it always tele...

Last reply by
W2D5W8
8 months ago

Indominus_Rex87

Fun

It would be a fun idea if you guys added a biome/terrain world addition to Creative. Super flats ...

Last reply by
Bromack0304
9 months ago

Swifty1317

Marshmallow Wands in Storybook Circus.

There is a storybook circus area on MCParks. I think it would be cool to start having more food s...

Last reply by
Swifty1317
9 months ago