Ban report

Boba_Flash

Posted: 1 month ago

Hi earlier today a player named skidooskie or something like that kept griefing me. It wasn't on their land because it was off to the side... I can send proof if you would like!

MlgSquishyz

Last Edited: 1 month ago

I would put this in the ban appeal section, but I saw it, you griefed his park, and it wasn't earlier today, it was like 2, or 1 week ago, please don't lie, you put water on his roller coaster, and other stuff.
---
But, really, after that he hid some evidence that you griefed, so you could get banned, so that was proof you griefed, intill your "brother" comes in, and hides the evidence.

Boba_Flash

no no no this is report about skidooskie I meant player report! lol

thatmcguy6421

Last Edited: 1 month ago

Listen Boba, when you joined the server a few weeks ago, you came to my park POA and asked MrBunnyDunDunDun, "Can I grief here?" . I told you I was the owner and told you to stop but still, you did it anyway.

Then, a week later, you came on telling me and Cammy_Cat about how you were back to grief. The reason I destroyed your tiny building is because it was laterally right next to our park! And using awesome GR skills, staff knew that our park had been here for way longer.

Boba_Flash I know you wanted revenge on me and it isn't working. I think you should just accept your mistake on griefing and do a ban appeal in a month or 2! =)
---
And it's Skidooskei not Skidooskie :-)

See you later!