odd thing happened..

Mesa

Posted: 6 months ago

So I have a wierd scenario, and wanted to run it by you all.

I have a young one that loves(loved) to play on a 'certain' Disneyland server. She was banned for a misunderstanding about a month ago. Shes also 8 mind you. Didn't really know what or why she was being banned but that it says she was banned for "Griefing in Creative". Now in my HASTE of being a parent and the fact she was rather upset visibly I submitted a ticket to the website to reverse her ban. Month went by and nothing. So I log on from my account and ask kindly to speak with someone regarding that.

Long story short, this person{Knight) asks what her account name was so I tell him(all in private message). I then thank him for looking into it. About 5 mins go by and no response, then out of no where BAM, "BANNED reason : Alt of IzzyMcXXXXX"

So funny thing is, I got on HERE mcparks.us thinking THIS was the place that had banned us.. low and behold, its not.. haha. My ban appeal is up on the site here still(sorry), but obviously we were never banned here. The ban happened on palace.network... I really thought they were all the same.

So my question is, I don't want to be involved with a server that literally bans people because they have the button to do so. It sounds like a lot of immature, or trigger happy people running the other Palace.network. Is it better here? For my sake and my youngest I want her to have fun and not worry about the "out of nowhere" bans, like I experienced yesterday night on Palace.

Sprucemoose03

Last Edited: 6 months ago

I have played both of these servers , and i do think that MCParks is the better one. I have been on MCParks for around a year now and i really love it. I am sure if you and your child go through the rules and you can explain them too her everything will be just fine.
If you need anything my username is Sprucemoose03 and i will be happy to help you guys!
---
I am not too sure if you have been on MCParks yet but if you would like too the ip address is Main.Mcparks.us

---
I forgot to mention that if you come on the server make sure you do /wdw to make sure you are in the Walt Disney World server, you can then do /warp rules and find all of the server rules that you will need to know to play on the server happily!

etdt12344

Hello, I am a lead on MCParks, one thing about us here is second chances, everyone gets to have fun, and it is very rare that we fully ban a person and keep them banned forever. We have Theme Parks from Walt Disney World, Universal Orlando, and even Disneyland. We also have a free-build style Creative server. Our staff are mature and only use bans when people go against the rules multiple times and high ways.

We hope to see you on MCParks soon!

Join MCParks at main.mcparks.us

Mesa

Last Edited: 6 months ago

Much appreciated, we're low key and no drama, which was hard to swallow in the first place, as to why we were getting such harsh treatment. Thanks for your quick responses, we'll probably just stick with this one. Technically we were on this one months ago, but we ended up removing it because we had heard it moved or was shut down, and now makes sense why she had moved to the palace one. Glad it looks like your back. (Or at least we were told you were down)

rumbleterrorxp

Posted: 5 months ago

Lol, there was this theme park server I went on, I won't say the name cause that'll probably get me in trouble, this one staff dude named olsy kept finding the dumbest excuses to mute me and when I told him to stop and that I would report him on the forums, he banned me for: "Provoking staff, threats, causing drama and racial slurs"