Creative Contests!

butterman1236547

Posted: 1 month ago

Last Edited: 1 month ago

I have noticed something on the creative server. Not a lot of people have motivation to build anymore. Which is why I am going to start hosting contests. Incluing best park, best rollercoaster, best flat ride, and more! Just reply to this post with what contest you are entering for and a warp or a home. The contests will end in 4 weeks! get building!
---
Also the voting will be by guests who did not enter in THE SAME category that they are judging. So you could enter for best ride and judge for best park. You will be scaled out of 10 for creativity, out of 10 for skill, out of 10 for effort, and out of 10 for how fun/interesting the ride/park is to be on/in.

thatmcguy6421

Ride: The Ghost Of Elder Wood
Closest warp: /warp ew (walk straight foward to get to it!)
Type: Coaster
Theme: Horror
By: Skidooskei (ThatMCGuy6421) and Icymice2

ImagineerRiley

Honestly, I don't think the contest is a good idea. What about the people who lose? I would feel terrible for them, their hearts being broken. Of course, this is only an opinion. :P

butterman1236547

Good question ImagineerRiley! First things first, Only the first place team/build will be put into the winners hall so you cant say you did horrible because for all you know you got second place! And everyone who enters will be put into a different section of the contest hall.

thatmcguy6421

Posted: 2 weeks ago

Anyway, I'm the only one that has applied so... Adding on to Riley's point maybe not a great idea