Creative Has Finally Entered A New Era! Creative Bearers!

tylermerrifield

Posted: 4 months ago

Over the course of a few months, we've been going through the same era: The Fall Of Creative. But now, with this sudden interest in Creative, things have changed. It would be pointless to call it The Fall Of Creative, if it isn't dead anymore. So, I set something up. I created something called The Creative Bearers. These "Bearers" have been leaders of sorts and have carried Creative on their backs. It goes by era. The first era was the Golden Era. I decided to choose Fighter as the Creative Bearer for this era, as he showed that he could uphold the most popular park and keep it popular. The Renaissance Era had Zkloss10 as the Creative Bearer. He did the same as Fighter, but also acted as a leader, bringing peace to Creative. The Creative Bearer for the LBC Era was, quite obviously, LangBuildsMc. Although LBC started wars and hatred, Lang held Creative on his back, when staff seemed to care less and less. He took it upon himself to keep it clean. I personally didn't want to choose this next person, because of his infamous hatred for most everybody, but he had a ton of followers. The Creative Bearer for The Era Of Dohanicz is TheAwesomeDohan. The Fall Of Creative was a tricky one to choose. But, when it came down to it, I was the one doing the best to bring it back, when everyone else was too busy fighting. The Fall Of Creative's Creative Bearer is me. Now, we enter a New era. After much consideration, I chose the Creative Bearer and this person chose the name of the era. The Creative Bearer for the Diamond Era is Yamkle. I bet most of you were expecting Webcon, but he only came up with a plan. Yamkle pretty much put it into play and is currently trying what he can to bring it back. And I respect that. Creative is no longer dead and we are taking what happened before and making it our own. Welcome to the Diamond Era!

butterman1236547

Posted: 3 months ago

Last Edited: 3 months ago

Oh so now if you give creative ownership to someone it makes you everything better? Even the fact that I never saw you on or Yamkle on? Creative has fallen into a hole and now it's lid has been shut. Give up! There is seriously only 4 people on the server per day! Woah! That looks like creative is rising! Now I shall tell everybody it is rising because that will bring people back? But wait? You didn't realize that people weren't as gullible as you? To fall into the same trap as you? Tons of time I waster on that server. 5 years so believe me I know what is feels like to let it go but just move on! Remember how many people were there when fighter land Opened? When funland opened? More people than are actually even on the whole server per DAY. Even my first park, Butterpark had at least 20 people at the opening and people who DIDN'T know about the park! How are you going to have a whole creative server with so little people. People don't believe when I say tons of people have quit? Well here is a list: collecgaming, sumosally, spirio100 mica2005, condorsrule, kawaiihannah, captainfrazbo, capital_kings964, dawgdanger, dieselwhale, and even me. Every one of those people and more left this WEEK. Think of the server as a piece of coal. Last era was the coal era and you wanted this one to be the diamond. So you tried putting pressure on the coal to make it into a diamond. But you put too much pressure and it cracked. So now you dont even have to coal you just have dust...... So tell me, oh please tell me how you think this is the rise of creative?

Webcon1

Yeah, Creative has now entered its next era, and that's apparent by the activity on the server. The reason why I couldn't really put my plan into action myself was because of real life happenings. But anyways, onward with the Diamond Era!
---
Butterman, he means that people are finally sparking interest into the server, instead of remaining dead silent from the previous era of the server. Maybe you just haven't been on when the server has had the large amount of people on.

Yamkle2

why have ive been mentioned here
---
Also naming something doesn't make you better.. i've never seen you on neither. Didn't really want to be apart of this but i've been shoved in.
---
And DawgDanger didn't quit. You don't have to be so pessimistic about creative imo.

tylermerrifield

Woah! This sparked some drama. First off, I never said I was there during the Diamond Era. I was there every step of the way during The Fall of Creative. Second, making myself better by naming something? I am doing this for fun. I am in no way better. Third, no one owns Creative. The Creative Bearers do not own Creative. They just seemed to have been the most popular and more important things. Darren and Ryan own Creative. But, in my opinion, staff has neglected it and it took guests and staff who were avid Creative players to take the reins. Don't like my opinion? Take it and stick it where the sun don't shine. That's what I had to say

butterman1236547

if you say you were never there during the diamond era then what era is it now? the Twinkle Toes era? you literally said welcome to the diamond era as the last sentence of your post! don't act like a super hero making "everything better" changing your "ways" during the fall of creative so it will rise again now. And finaly about your last line. It is an opinion. And opinions don't stand for anything. Except for your lack of brain power. And Yamkle if you were never on then you wouldn't have seen me on the server! its as simple as that! Staff has neglected it because of Zkloss10. Darren and Ryan say that the creative server is just for "inspiration moments" and that you should build on other creative servers. I asked ryan and he actually told me about servers made for creative theme parks. And Tyler also nice job shoving people into leadership roles that never even existed before them. I applaud you o that *clap *clap *clap. And I have been recording the creative player count in a spreadsheet. The most I have seen on is 12 people. I'm not saying that is less than there was before but can you run an amusement park with only 12 people? Can you have a city with only 12 people working there? No and No. So either talk to Ryan and ask him to support creative more or stop trying to make more "Governments" that is exactly why the creative war started. If you want creative to rise get more people on creative! I know people have been trying to do that here but this is the freaking CREATIVE tab of the fourms! create a planet minecraft post, make a youtube video, tell your friends! that is how you get more eople on the server. You have nudged my point of view, thank you, but I am still on the other side of the line.

tylermerrifield

Alright, Butterman, insult me however you feel. You're just too thick skulled to understand that this was for fun. FOR FUN. There is no Government. Staff still controls Creative. And shoving people into leadership roles? I talked to Yamkle and he agreed. He named the era, too. Also, of course I wasn't there for The Diamond Era. AND I'M STILL NOT. The Era is still going. Also, at least people are on. In January, it was a ghost town. I've seen at least 9 people on that server. We are improving from January and still are. And, finally, past guests still have MCParks accounts. They still come and look at the forums. Lang and Cows will never come back, but others can. I tell my friends all the time about this server. You have an opinion about Creative, that's great. But don't you ever insult me for my opinion. Don't start drama, because it will take us both down, in the end.

BenjaminCamelot

I gotta vouch for Tyler. I don't see any problem with him being our resident historian for the Creative server. He's clearly doing all of this for fun and why should his fun be infringed upon? Butterman, I find it funny how you act so triggered how Tyler's speaking his own mind on Creative. Well who are YOU to judge other people's opinions? I would like to find some evidence that proves that Darren and Ryan say the Creative server is "just for inspiration moments". The definition of Creative is "relating to or involving the imagination or original ideas, especially in the production of an artistic work." not, look at some pre-made builds and go build it on another server like you claim it is. So stop being an egotistical dimwit and go back to doing things that don't involve trash talking other players based on their opinion.

butterman1236547

Ok fine. Have your own opinions and stuff. But I'm not returning to Center Adventure until Ryan (or Darren) starts actually caring about creative. I worked on Center Adventure for 5 years and to see it go hit me really hard. Sorry for all of the drama.

tylermerrifield

Hey, it's cool. Webcon caused a storm of drama and we're cool with him now. By the way, sad to hear about Center Adventure. I did spark an idea a while ago that would have saved Creative back in February, but it was turned down