My Story! Part Two

tylermerrifield

Posted: 4 months ago

This is part two of my story around the Creative community. As I said before, things would change, when I came back. And they did, just not at my hands. A lot of people left Creative and a lot joined (or just became more popular). MiningTheCows is a big example of this. Before I left, he really wasn't around. Then, he started building Cowsland. I decided to go work there, since Marveland was griefed beyond repair. This was one of my favorite parks to have ever worked at. I built a monorail connecting Cowsland to Stormworld. I also built CinemaCity. It was a pretty great 3 months. Then, a certain someone named Zkloss10 came to me and asked if I wanted to see his project called Funland. I agreed and I went to see it. Well, some of it. I couldn't see all of it, as it was closed to the public. I did give him an idea for a land that we would work on later. Later on, he opened the park. It was the first park in MCParks history to have that much detail and size to a single park. It became the most popular park, easily surpassing Fighterland (sorry, fighter). After closing down Cowsland, Cows went to work for Zkloss. I followed shortly after. Zkloss appointed Cows the Co-Owner and myself a Head Builder, along with Goob. I didn't do as much as Goob or Cows did. I was told by him that I would work on two lands with him and Goob (and I think Cows, too). Pirateland and Gravity Falls. I mainly worked on Gravity Falls, as I knew the show and town inside and out. It was going great for the Funland crew. Until one day. Two mysterious griefers went and totaled Pirateland. Zkloss was devastated. Everyone was trying to figure out who did this. Then, it was revealed to be two of our own CM's. Zkloss was furious and took his closest friends, me included, into a small bunker to talk about keeping staff away from Creative. Some agreed, some were hesitant. I completely agreed. I thought we couldn't trust staff anymore, considering somehow, those two bozos were hired. We kept all staff away for TWO days. Crazy, right? When staff, eventually, came back, they said that none of this would ever happen again. Zkloss agreed and everything went back to normal. I decided to quit working there, since I was going to work on another Theme Park. One twice the size of Marveland. RougeLand. I had two different versions. The first one was a complete failure. The second was the best Theme Park I ever made. It was filled with great rides and such. It was the park I had closest to completion, too. Around that time, Funland was relocated to Flagopolis, brought to Creative from Lang (someone i'll get to in the next part). Zkloss started showing up less frequently. Then, he was gone. It pained me to see him like that. The griefing did a real number on him. In the middle of building RougeLand, something big was announced by someone I talked about earlier. He said that LBC was coming to Creative. He and this company would change Creative forever.

Webcon1

Posted: 3 months ago

Part 3?

Sorry, I'm just so impatient... XD

Cool story bro so far

tylermerrifield

Posted: 3 months ago

Part Three is up