My Story! Part One

tylermerrifield

Posted: 4 months ago

So, i'm splitting my story up into different parts. It's just way too long to have all in one big story. I personally find my story in MCParks interesting. I loved Theme Parks. Around 2011 or so, I joined MCMagic. I was either on the main servers or on Creative doing God knows what. Then, while he was working there at the time, he told everyone about his YouTube channel and his project. I checked it out and found it very interesting and went opening day. It was small, but I was really impressed. Later on, Creative was added. I got bored at MK one day and checked out Creative. I left shortly after and didn't go back on Creative for a while. Then, one day, I tried again and was very impressed. Everyone seemed to have a park that I could go see. Sooner or later, I came across a park called Shannyland. I personally loved it. The owner, Shanny, had just had a staff member of the park leave and a position was open for Builder. I took it up and was a builder for a bit. Later, another guy left and they were replaced with a mister dohan707. We would constantly build together. We built about 3 restaurants, 2 rides, and 4 shops together. About a month after Dohan was hired, I got promoted to Head Builder and Manager. I built a majority of the rides there, including the most popular ride, The Twist of Fate. Dohan was promoted to second Head Builder and we built more and more rides. Until, one day, Shanny was banned. Never saw from him again. I (or Goob, who I believe worked there for a while) took over as Owner for a bit, before Shannyland was shut down. I decided it was time to find another place to work, so I found a job at the best park in Creative at the time. FighterLand. I worked in a small job as an actor and writer for a lot of the shows there. Fighter and I became great friends quick. Good thing, too. I was promoted to Builder shortly after we became friends. That's also where I met Webcon. Myself and a few others worked on JP, Back to the Future, Star Wars, and other big names in the park. I decided about 4 months after I was hired that it was time for me to build a Theme Park. I had to deal with building for FighterLand and my park. I finished two rides at my park (shortly named Marveland). People seemed to have liked them. Then, one day, my computer stopped working. Missed about 3 months of MCParks. When I came back, things were about to change. But that is for another time.

rumbleterrorxp

part 2 pls

tylermerrifield

part 2 is out. parts 3 and 4 will be coming soon

Webcon1

Ah, Fighterland. Those were the days.