Webcon Actually Can Rebuild Creative!

tylermerrifield

Posted: 8 months ago

Right now, Creative is vastly improving from its state in early January. More people go on now and drama is almost completely abolished, but not quite. There are still things about Creative that could use a VAST improvement. For example, even though drama has been limited, what actually is there is still really bad. The cities are basically in ruins. In my opinion, the person who can fix this is Webcon. I know what he has done in the past is wrong, but he has learned from his mistakes. Why can't I do it? The question should be why won't I do it. There are a couple reasons. 1. I've tried before and failed. 2. I don't have the power to grab everyone's attention and motivate them. 3. I see no reason for me to do that anymore. Any attempt from me has been shut down by staff. Many do not seem to care about Creative and have left it to die. But everything I lack, Webcon has. He can grab many people's attention and get them on his side and he doesn't give up, unlike me. The only reason he isn't doing it now is because when he DID admit he did wrong, everyone downgraded him and made him feel like dirt. In reality, he was someone who really could rebuild Creative who was on the wrong side at the wrong time. He can fix Creative and make it better. Maybe not for everyone who's on the other server and has given up, but for the people who stuck with Creative and the next generation of Creative members! I know he can and will Make Creative Great Again!

CaptainzScourge

Posted: 7 months ago

This is a very inspirational speech and I wish you luck on making creative popular again!

rumbleterrorxp

Posted: 6 months ago

Yes, #Bringbackcreative

Webcon1

I've seemed to get an extremely negative response from most of Creative previously with the old movement I started. The staff were against most of it, and most of Creative (especially the business side) were opposed to my actions. I understand that Creative needs to be rebuilt, but if I start another attempt at saving Creative, my actions will only backfire on myself, making me more infamous than before.
I really wish that I could save Creative, but my attempts have failed. Badly. Now I feel that Creative is worse than it was before my actions.
How could I possibly save Creative?

tylermerrifield

Web, from my understanding, you've learned from the error of your ways. You properly know what to do. You have all the skill now to do this. You know how to get people's attention, get them on your side, and now actually get the job done correctly. And I should know. I've known you since 2014 from when you worked on Fighterland (The original with the iron borders) and you build great as well. Many of the people who have, metaphorically, been at the top of creative and have practically kept it going have those skills. I've had the privilege to hold that title, alongside people like Lang and Ben, but my time for that is over. I've given up. Anyone else who could have taken up that role has left. Except you. Again, I personally believe you can do it and take creative out of the hole it's in.