Oh My God, We're Doing It!

tylermerrifield

Posted: 6 months ago

It seems that 2 major people of the MCParks community, GamerAPT4 and BenjaminCamelot, have been unbanned and will return to MCParks Creative. Do you know what this means? We are bringing creative back! These 2 were never supposed to be unbanned, but they were! If we can rally enough people, we can bring creative back! I saw both ban appeals and I have got to say, Gamer's was the most impressive and truthful. And for that, I give Gamer respect. Same for Benja. He was able to convince Darren to let him back on after him being perm banned. We can bring creative back! I knew everything I, benja, gamer, or anyone who supported the rebuild of creative, our hard work wouldn't go to waste! Thank you and #MakeCreativeGreatAgain!

Yamkle2

yep :D #MakeCreativeGreatAgain

WDFlyingShark

hi

Fate_Nemesis

Last Edited: 6 months ago

I'm glad to have seen that your friends were able to come back to creative and I would truly call it a "happily ever after"!
---
I'm glad to have seen that your friends were able to come back to creative and I would truly call it a "happily ever after"!
---