What Do We Do With All The Cities?

tylermerrifield

Posted: 9 months ago

Lang is gone. Benja is gone. Gamer is gone. All 3 were incoorperated with the major cities. Gamer I only see coming back on occation and I don't ever see Lang or Benja ever coming back. So what do we do with them? We shouldn't just leave them dormant. For now, until Lang or Benja decide what to do with them, they are not owned by anyone. I will discuss with them what to do with these cities. Until then, if you wish to own that city, send me mail or put a book and quill in a chest at the Langia or Flagopolis spawn and I will check them.

Mason10991

Creative will do just fine, I'll go by everyone once and a while and check for griefs. Until next time! :)

-Mason10991
College Program

tylermerrifield

Almost everyone left. It's lucky if you even have 5+ people.

SmashyBro

I don't know who would want to own the cities, considering how there are so few people on the servers all the time. I was actually starting to build a city of my own before I quit in late December as I was getting ready to become a CP. If I ever come on Creative anymore, like Mason stated, it's just so I can check up on the server and inspect the areas for grief.

BenjaminCamelot

Considering how all of Creative is basically a slum of the server, it's better that we just let them sit there and rot like it's Pripyat in Ukraine. All the cities are now ghost towns. So we should just let them be reminders of how once great the server was and now there's nobody that can be a savior and fix this issues.