Creative's History And Current State

tylermerrifield

Posted: 8 months ago

Last Edited: 8 months ago

I really can't believe i'm saying this. Right now, this is the most important thing in MCParks Creative history. What is happening here between Webcon and Lang will define what happens to Creative for a long time. Before this situation gets any worse, I will explain the history of Creative and how everything has changed. I am using this on my phone, so this will come as updates. So here we go:
---
We start in 2013, the start of this place. It was all too new. Theme parks weren't even the main focus of this place. This started next.
---
The time I deem "The Golden Era." Theme parks were the main focus and were a lot different from today's. You would warp into glass boxes and just go to the park. It was a very simple time. Fighterland ruled as top park. Until...
---
"The Renaissance Era" was one of the more fun times to be part of Creative. You had Zkloss running Funland, having a friendly with Fighterland. No drama. No wars. Just having fun. The worst thing to happen was the odd grief spree that destroyed part of Funland. Otherwise, it was great.
---
That era continued until the reset, which saw the rise of the "LBC Era." LangBuildsMc had come from another server and brought LBC with him in 2014. LBC didn't get popular until mid-2015. Following the reset, he pretty much became the Zkloss of this era.
---
This era crosses over with the "LBC Era." I don't really have a name for it, but it involves the fall of Dohan. He would constantly cause drama and get people banned. This was one of the main reasons for Creative Wars. He eventually got banned and that was the end of that.
---
Eventually, drama started to get bad in late summer 2016. This was the start of the "Era Of The Fall." People would start to get banned quickly, due to drama. But it all came to a close on the first day of 2017, when, after Benja and many others were banned, almost everyone jumped ship from Creative. This day is now known as Judgement Day.
---
We now enter an era of uncertainty. People leaving MCParks. People turning on friends. Webcon pretty much (metaphorically) owns Creative. What is happening between LBC and OCB will affect everyone. Brace yourselves for something big.

SmashyBro

Posted: 8 months ago

Last Edited: 8 months ago

I hate to say this, but I think we are on the brink of a massive Creative War.