LBC and the Republic of Creative are being sued.

Webcon1

Posted: 10 months ago

Last Edited: 10 months ago

LangBuildsCreative (and all of it's assets) are officially being sued by The Organization for Creative Balance (OCB) led by official president TheWebCon, on grounds of becoming a trust in the company market, illegally enforcing fake patents, trademarks, and copyrights, and illegally removing property of others for expansion without regards to eminent domain.

This case can be pardoned if demands by the Organization for Creative Balance are met. This includes RayTech being shut down and deleted, whereas all traces of the company are removed, and are not permitted to be revived. This also includes LBC and the ROC agreeing to not enforce fake laws, patents, copyrights, and trademarks that are currently enforced on the server at the moment.

If we win the case, we demand that RayTech must be shut down and deleted, whereas all traces of the company are removed, and are not permitted to be revived. This also includes LBC and the ROC agreeing to not enforce fake laws, patents, copyrights, and trademarks that are currently enforced on the server at the moment. Also, the LBC or ROC must liquidate all of their assets and be broken up, OR and LBC and the ROC singing an agreement with the OCB that no patents, trademarks, laws, or copyrights may be created and enforced on the server, unless in role-play circumstances. If this agreement is broken by LBC or the ROC, then, unless pardoned by the OCB, the LBC or ROC must liquidate all of their assets and be broken up.

The Organization of Creative Balance will request an official case at Langia at an agreed time with LBC and ROC. If the case is not set up before or on January 21st 2017, then the OCB will take legal action.

If this case request is ignored, then the OCB will take legal action.

All questions regarding this case may be placed in the comments section on this thread.

If ROC or LBC would like to accept or decline this case, please do it in the comment section. Please note that declining this case will result in the OCB taking legal action (in relation to the server itself).

If the MCParks staff have any questions regarding this case or thread, please ask in the comments section. Any part of this case can and will be altered if required by a MCParks staff member.

GamerAPT4

I'm banned for ELEVEN days and what happens?!? You "sue" LBC.... I'm getting Lang involved.

LangBuildsMc

Doesn't play Minecraft as often now and apparently gets sued in Minecraft. like what.
And I love how you say to end drama yet here you are making drama.
Just for your information, Creative trademarks and patents actually makes sense in my definition. You can make a computer map but it can't be exact to LBC's computers. Or let's say, LBC owns the naming of "Doughhenlen." No one else can use the name of it without proper permissions.
About laws, we've never enforced rules on guests?
About RayTech being shut down, I don't know about you but you literally said that you have shutted it down.
About removing builds, we have permission from staff and plus the owners of the builds have quit, been banned, etc.
Side note: LBC is not "ROC", okay? The ROC's name ISN'T used anymore so basically, anyone can use it. Yes, we've used it before but now we're going under a different name.
Also, you are literally enforcing "rules" on us ya hypocrite. We've seen your previous drama. It just makes you more of a hypocrite honestly.

dylancv1030

Honestly Web should be punished if this goes on, also you cant take "legal" action. All you're doing is causing drama by stopping other drama. Web, if you want to stop the drama, don't make "lawsuits" or "sue" people. Staff, please stop this before it happens.

BenjaminCamelot

Good god Web, you're not doing any good for the server and we're all sitting here laughing at this dastardly move that you think is going to work but in reality, it's actually not. We've all moved on from here, why bother even trying to sue LBC when YOU KNOW that it causes drama considering you want no drama. Web, I hate to tell you this but your ego, level of hypocrisy, and sense of entitlement is not going to get you ANYWHERE on here and in general so I recommend you stop it and move on with your life. I won't be surprised if it comes crashing down.

tylermerrifield

Are you serious? A MINECRAFT LAWSUIT?!? Do you realize the hole you've dug yourself in? You are doing the exact opposite of your plan. You are causing mass drama! You realize at one point, I was the only one who gave you a chance to redeem yourself, but you're just killing this server more. This here is complete and utter bull. You are getting the wrong kind of attention.

Walt__Disney_

There will be no lawsuits, case closed.