MCA Ballots

tylermerrifield

Posted: 11 months ago

Last Edited: 11 months ago

Hello, everyone! I now have the nominees for each category in the MCA's. Keep in mind i'm using my phone, so they will be presented as updates! So, here are your nominees and categories!
---
Best CM: FighterBro, BenjaminCamelot, Jessicacake, and DiagonAlley!
---
Best Non-Park Build: Diamond Tower, Flago Subway System, Dohan Tower, and Cow Stadium! (Langia Stadium is excluded, because Lang already has a 50/50 chance of winning this award)
---
Most Creative Park: FighterGalaxy, FPR, Dohan Island, and (I count this as a park, because there are rides and this has never happened before) The Creative Boardwalk!
---
Best CSL Players: LangBuildsMc, ImagineerLuke, InsaneAtom, and DiagonAlley!
---
Best Player Duo: Lang and Ben, Goofy and Dohan, InsaneAtom and FighterBro, and MiningTheCows and ImagineerLuke (They won the first ever CSL Championship Cup, so they count as a duo)
---
Best Hotel: This is the only one with 3. There are not a lot of hotels on Creative. Golden Tower in old Langia, That one hotel in Old Dohanland (Oddly enough, it was a really good hotel) and Kroby's resort in Flago!
---
Best City: Langia, Flagopolis, Cowville, and Cherry Hill!
---
The last 3 categories; Best Rollercoaster, Creative Achevement Award, and Best Park, will have their nominees announced on Christmas Day! Thank you and see you soon!

FighterBro9573

Posted: 11 months ago

Tyler, I don't think you've realized but BenjaminCamelot and I have retired from MCParks and DiagonAlley dissapeared.

GamerAPT4

Posted: 10 months ago

Umm, Tyler, you get Cowville hasn't won a championship, right? The first season was Cherry Hill, 2nd season was Langia and 3rd season was Cherry Hill.

tylermerrifield

Fighter, these are the ballots for ALL of 2016, so you and Benja still count. DiagonAlley is just a filler. Gamer, well before this division thing happened, back in July, we had a small tournament between 4 teams: Cherry Hill, Cowville, Flagopolis, and Langia, in which Cowville won the tournament for said championship.

GamerAPT4

Cherry Hill wasn't a city in July. I would know, I own it.

tylermerrifield

It may have been in early to mid August. We had already established Cherry Hill as an official CSL team.