For the popular cities.

Carolinafan01

Posted: 10 months ago

Last Edited: 1 month ago

hello its me.

tylermerrifield

I understand your problem. I tried starting a buisness. You should do that and appoint people to lead those buisnesses. I mean, my buisness was a HUGE bust and was sold to LBC, but you could be different.

Webcon1

I regret selling Ray Tech to LBC.

LangBuildsMc

Hello, as mayor of Langia and a founder of Flagopolis. We don't take every business. We try to but sometimes we can't. Just like you try to get your name out there, I will tell you a story. Langia and Flagopolis both were not perfect in the beginning. Both, trying to get their name out there. It took time,skill, and work to get up to what it is now, a city that the server knows. We also DON'T CLAIM EVERYTHING. Does it look like Langia can just claim FIGHTERGALAXY? I AM COME ON, IT'S JUST STUPID BECAUSE IT'S CLAIMED BY ANOTHER CITY THAT TOOK TIME, SKILL, AND WORK TO GET UP THERE. Does it look like Flagopolis can literally claim THE ENTIRE SERVER? No, the answer is no. Now everyone who says that I, Flagopolis and many others claim almost everything. You're all wrong.

Webcon1

Lang, we didn't state that Flagopolis owns the server.
BTW I still do regret selling RayTech to LBC, even though it's a completely closed business now.
I agree Master123o (carolinafan01).
#StopThePatents
#StopTheDrama
#RebuildMCParksCreative