Creative Server

A forum dedicated to discussing the MCParks Creative Server! Post about updates, new builds and create a bulletins for your projects!

CreatorThreadLast Reply

tylermerrifield

Creative Has Finally Entered A New Era! Creativ...

Over the course of a few months, we've been going through the same era: The Fall Of Creative. But...

Last reply by
tylermerrifield
2 days ago

LangBuildsMc

My Mark on Creative. (An original story by awar...

Well guys, the great old boring rotten legendary historic dumb LangBuildsMc is here! (not for ano...

Last reply by
_Mathyou_
2 days ago

DonaldNugget

***UPDATE*** DCA PROJECT

Donald Here. As you all know, I challenged myself to make Paradise Pier, but I have nearly fin...

Last reply by
DonaldNugget
2 days ago

_CJS_

Cj's Piers Resort

Cj's Piers Resort is one of creative's leading destinations. Cj's Piers Resort is constructed of ...

Last reply by
Yamkle2
1 week ago

DonaldNugget

McParks Very First Paradise Pier!

I am so proud to say that not only am I making Paradise Pier, but the whole of DCA, as many have ...

Last reply by
Yamkle2
1 week ago

MlgSquishyz

its so laggy

please fix this admins, its so laggy on creative

Last reply by
MlgSquishyz
1 week ago

FighterBro9573

Retirement and the Future

Dear everyone, To anyone who decides to read this and has known me on MCParks, I thank you all f...

Last reply by
doughen
2 weeks ago

dylancv1030

The fair's coming to creative... AGAIN! :D

If you remember from IDK how long ago, MCParks Midways was one of the best fairs in the world, bo...

Last reply by
FireyTEAM
2 weeks ago

tylermerrifield

Retirement

Both BenjaminCamelot and FighterBro have retired. And it made me think. I don't play Minecraft an...

Last reply by
BenjaminCamelot
3 weeks ago

FireyTEAM

Rest in peace, Firey-Patrick Resorts

2/23/17 - 8/19/17 My best park. Ever. We will miss FPR. The golden age is over, sadly, an...

Last reply by
FireyTEAM
1 month ago

BenjaminCamelot

My Retirement

The title says it all. I have made the decision to retire from MCParks. By no means, is this a po...

Last reply by
BenjaminCamelot
1 month ago

kittycatcb

Hello

So I kinda did a form on ban/mute and I wil be back in 30 days I mean that's what they said I was...

Last reply by
thatmcguy6421
1 month ago

Clkeylor

SERVER DOWN?

Is the server down right now because I can join it.....

Last reply by
Clkeylor
1 month ago

_Zyto

I'm back (:D)

Most of u don't know how I am. But I am Zyto, a modern mc builder! My past usernames were 727mike...

Last reply by
_Zyto
1 month ago

kittycatcb

I was banned....

Hey I never did a thread before so sorry if its bad. So I had to go to bed early and I heared my ...

Last reply by
kittycatcb
1 month ago

Gamers_F3AR

GunsOFreedom's Goodbye

As most of you know, I have been on and off recently. Sometimes not being on for weeks at a time....

Last reply by
Gamers_F3AR
2 months ago

Gamers_F3AR

New Marki Mayor

Hello Everyone, Today is very sad, Yamkle has been busy with other things so he has not been ...

Last reply by
Gamers_F3AR
2 months ago

99ToonLink

My short return.

Alton Towers Project, Project Towers, 99ToonLink, JONAH_2005. For those three people who remember...

Last reply by
thatmcguy6421
2 months ago

tylermerrifield

I'm gonna leave for a while

The title speaks for itself. Recently, as you guys may know, Hurricane Irma struck Florida and pu...

Last reply by
tylermerrifield
2 months ago

Libbymoonbeam26

Guest Relations on Creative

Hello, hello! It feels like forever since I posted something on here! In case you don't know me ...

Last reply by
thatmcguy6421
3 months ago

butterman1236547

Creative Contests!

I have noticed something on the creative server. Not a lot of people have motivation to build any...

Last reply by
thatmcguy6421
3 months ago

RyanHecht

Stats about Creative

This came up initially from a post on our Discord server (which you should totally join! discord....

Last reply by
GamerAPT4
3 months ago

ClassifiedDuck

Creative: Tropical Oasis

Welcome to _WhatTheDuck_'s Tropical Island! This is a Place were you can The Tropical Oasis Duri...

Last reply by
ClassifiedDuck
3 months ago

tylermerrifield

Thank You Ryan!

I personally want to thank Ryan for taking the time out of his busy schedule and helping Creative...

Last reply by
tylermerrifield
4 months ago

dohan

Project MCParks Announcement!

First off, I apologize for my past MCPark Videos from my channel and drama. I've been unbanned fo...

Last reply by
dohan
4 months ago

Webcon1

Time to turn this Hope into Action!

Okay, I basically lost all hope after the OCB disaster in early 2017. Many hopes for a Creative ...

Last reply by
NobodyBestFriend
4 months ago

toasty

I'm making game shows or something :p

if you wanna join, sign up here (https://goo.gl/forms/kbAbD7oTHrbKUtxc2)

Last reply by
toasty
4 months ago

tylermerrifield

The Story of Zkloss10

As we enter a unique era of Creative with an ENTIRE new generation of members, many have never he...

Last reply by
MlgSquishyz
4 months ago

Carolinafan01

Last reply by
Carolinafan01
4 months ago

dungy mungy stadium

dungymungy stadium

i be band seens 8;32 am unbend me now

Last reply by
Carolinafan01
4 months ago

Carolinafan01

Mario Kart 9 Confirmed 2O1777 *NOT CLICKBAIT***

Mario Kart 9 is rumoured to be released July 99th,2017! Pre order your copy now while supplies la...

Last reply by
Carolinafan01
4 months ago

Carolinafan01

About my recent inactivity

Hello,I am here to discuss my inactivity (Lang,hope you're reading this).I've recently decided to...

Last reply by
Carolinafan01
4 months ago

tylermerrifield

My Story! Part Two

This is part two of my story around the Creative community. As I said before, things would change...

Last reply by
tylermerrifield
4 months ago

tylermerrifield

My Story! Part Three

Sorry about the hiatus. Work is getting really busy. Alright, back to the story. This part starts...

Last reply by
tylermerrifield
4 months ago

Theme_Park_Guy

ThemeparkguyLand Announcement

Hey guys, I am Themeparkguy, If you remember Themeparkguyland way back in July 2015- July 2016 wh...

Last reply by
Webcon1
4 months ago

thatmcguy6421

Planet of Adventure

As a few people have requested having staff, we have listen to them and now we are accepting appl...

Last reply by
Webcon1
4 months ago

Webcon1

We need to update.

Okay, so this is mainly a message to devs and server staff, but listen up anyways: I would li...

Last reply by
Webcon1
4 months ago

Webcon1

Original Nintendo Land EXPANSION!

ATTENTION! I have a new expansion to announce! A new park expansion is coming for Nintendo ...

Last reply by
Webcon1
4 months ago

Webcon1

My Actions (or lack thereof)

I just really wanted to make a quick thread discussing my recent activity on MCParks. The server ...

Last reply by
Webcon1
4 months ago

Webcon1

Creative Park Revival Phase One

Okay, so here's a new initiative: The Creative Park Revival initiative! (CPR for short) Okay, h...

Last reply by
BenjaminCamelot
4 months ago

jtbump97

READ THIS OWNERS AND STAFF

There were multiple griefs today by a group on youtube called icanhasgrief Little_lobster's ...

Last reply by
jtbump97
5 months ago

tylermerrifield

My Story! Part One

So, i'm splitting my story up into different parts. It's just way too long to have all in one big...

Last reply by
Webcon1
5 months ago

thatmcguy6421

Planet of Adventure

Recently, Icymice2 and I have started a new theme park. It is inspired by Alton Towers. So far it...

Last reply by
thatmcguy6421
5 months ago

dylancv1030

The fair's coming to creative!

Well, I'm back on creative after uhh.... *crickets*.... I don't even remember how long. Anyways, ...

Last reply by
chigg1
5 months ago

futurebuilder1

Screenshots to prove i'm telling the truth

I'm using Imgur to post my screenshots. Highlight and copy the link to see that I haven't griefed...

Last reply by
futurebuilder1
5 months ago

tylermerrifield

The Major Impact Of LBC On Creative

Many of you know exactly what LBC is and what it stood for. LBC was the largest company to ever h...

Last reply by
tylermerrifield
5 months ago

Coaster_Dude

Plan For The New And Revived Creative

I have a plan to make creative great again and make it thrive again because right now its dead. ...

Last reply by
Coaster_Dude
5 months ago

tylermerrifield

HUGE NEWS!

Years ago, I attempted to do something big, but it failed. This time, I will try this again in Ja...

Last reply by
Webcon1
5 months ago

Webcon1

The Story Of RayTech (And the End of the Golden...

This needs to be told after everything that happened, so we can all forgive and forget. So, wh...

Last reply by
Webcon1
5 months ago

LangBuildsMc

response to the "hate"

stop it, get some help. i don't know if you've realize but creative has basically went to an a...

Last reply by
minecraftpro413
6 months ago

kroby55

Revival?

So, I haven't be on in months but am missing the community on McParks. What's the current idea fo...

Last reply by
blasecutie23
6 months ago

YouSpoonyBard1

Soooooo Spawn and area around it

Hey so... If you are a CM, you need to look at creative... spawn has profanity all around it (are...

Last reply by
WestC0T
6 months ago

butterman1236547

Looking for builders and managers for new Cente...

If you would like to apply to be a builder or manager reply to this thread and answer the questio...

Last reply by
butterman1236547
7 months ago

tylermerrifield

Webcon Actually Can Rebuild Creative!

Right now, Creative is vastly improving from its state in early January. More people go on now an...

Last reply by
tylermerrifield
7 months ago

rumbleterrorxp

Um...

So I the creative server, by my build, I would like to build this town connected to my Sky Island...

Last reply by
rumbleterrorxp
7 months ago

GullsGoalie1

Gull Adventure Park

Now open on creative with over 30 rides at /warp GullAP

Last reply by
dylancv1030
8 months ago

dungy mungy stadium

dungymungy stadium

plz unbend me

Last reply by
tylermerrifield
8 months ago

Webcon1

2nd Creative Revival?

Does anyone remember when Creative was first crashed? I do. It sucked. It seems to have crashed...

Last reply by
tylermerrifield
8 months ago

tylermerrifield

Goodbye, Creative!

I have been a member of MCParks Creative for 3 years. And i've loved every second of it. But, thi...

Last reply by
Fate_Nemesis
9 months ago

tylermerrifield

Oh My God, We're Doing It!

It seems that 2 major people of the MCParks community, GamerAPT4 and BenjaminCamelot, have been u...

Last reply by
Fate_Nemesis
9 months ago

NattyG1855

Excuse my absence

Hey everyone, I apologize for my absence, but I've got planet coaster, Madden NFL 17, and a bunch...

Last reply by
NattyG1855
9 months ago

Yamkle2

Lets be positive

Hi everyone, so I haven't really been on in awhile and I can kinda see that creative has kinda di...

Last reply by
Walt__Disney_
10 months ago

Danish

TC Hangrail

The TC Hangrail plugin is not working please fix it

Last reply by
Danish
10 months ago

tylermerrifield

What Do We Do With All The Cities?

Lang is gone. Benja is gone. Gamer is gone. All 3 were incoorperated with the major cities. Gamer...

Last reply by
BenjaminCamelot
10 months ago

tylermerrifield

Creative May Not Be Dead For Much Longer

For a while now, i've thought creative had been far gone. Turns out, it may not be. I have devise...

Last reply by
tylermerrifield
10 months ago

Webcon1

Welp, Goodbye

Well... First of all, I was just annoyed for some reason about how the whole "RebuildMCParks" ...

Last reply by
GamerAPT4
10 months ago

SmashyBro

RIP Creative

"Goodbye, cruel world, I'm leaving you, today. Goodbye, Goodbye, Goodbye. Goodbye all you ...

Last reply by
SmashyBro
10 months ago

tylermerrifield

Creative's History And Current State

I really can't believe i'm saying this. Right now, this is the most important thing in MCParks Cr...

Last reply by
SmashyBro
10 months ago

tylermerrifield

I Warned You...

Well, we did it. We officially killed the fun of MCParks Creative. I warned everyone that the dra...

Last reply by
SmashyBro
10 months ago

Webcon1

LBC and the Republic of Creative are being sued.

LangBuildsCreative (and all of it's assets) are officially being sued by The Organization for Cre...

Last reply by
Walt__Disney_
10 months ago

Webcon1

The Restart of the MCParks Creative Era?

Hello, I am TheWebCon. It has been a long time since I have set foot on MCParks. However, on...

Last reply by
_Mathyou_
11 months ago

Webcon1

Organization of Creative Balance outline

The Organization of Creative Balance will lead all #RebuildMCParksCreative movements and those pr...

Last reply by
Webcon1
11 months ago

tylermerrifield

Final Update!

Hello everyone! This will be my final update of 2016! I have a few announcements to make for 2017...

Last reply by
WDFlyingShark
11 months ago

tylermerrifield

MCA Ballots

Hello, everyone! I now have the nominees for each category in the MCA's. Keep in mind i'm using m...

Last reply by
tylermerrifield
11 months ago

tylermerrifield

A Few Updates On My Absenceo

First off, you may have noticed the signs in Langia. I was on for Thanksgiving and I will be on f...

Last reply by
tylermerrifield
1 year ago

tylermerrifield

HUGE CSL Update {InsaneAtom}

As most of you know, CSL has been inactive for a while now. Before I left for a while, I had peop...

Last reply by
GamerAPT4
1 year ago

Bromack0304

Mineamin more info

Hello I see that no one has signed up for minamin but it would be great for people to sign up. Th...

Last reply by
Bromack0304
1 year ago

DolphinCharlie

Creative

I have come back from a long break. When I came back, I noticed Creative wasn't the same. Players...

Last reply by
Webcon1
1 year ago

Carolinafan01

Test

hi

Last reply by
SmashyBro
1 year ago

Webcon1

About WebWorld

It's not coming back. I officially close WebWorld now. World-Editors may W/E the rides into the...

Last reply by
Webcon1
1 year ago

Carolinafan01

For the popular cities.

hello its me.

Last reply by
Webcon1
1 year ago

tylermerrifield

Creative Is Slowly Dying {InsaneAtom}

First things first, sorry about not being on saturday. Some things happened forcing me not to be ...

Last reply by
Webcon1
1 year ago

Bromack0304

Minamin

Minamin is a roller coaster building company on mcparks the Goal is to help players with there ro...

Last reply by
Bromack0304
1 year ago

Bromack0304

About a new ride at my park

Hello I am bromack0304 head chief of my new enigneer company minamin (pun on intaimn) I am workin...

Last reply by
Bromack0304
1 year ago

BenjaminCamelot

Creative Down?

So today as I was logging onto the Creative server, I found out that the server was down. I don't...

Last reply by
BenjaminCamelot
1 year ago

Red_Nova_Crafter

Westwinds

Hello everyone I know I haven't been on the server in a long time but I want to make sure WestWin...

Last reply by
Red_Nova_Crafter
1 year ago

Red_Nova_Crafter

Westwinds

Hello everyone I know I haven't been on the server in a long time but I want to make sure WestWin...

Last reply by
Red_Nova_Crafter
1 year ago

tylermerrifield

Update On My Absence {InsaneAtom}

For the past month, i've been inactive and may not be back soon. In real life, i'm in band and ha...

Last reply by
LangBuildsMc
1 year ago

tylermerrifield

What Happened? {InsaneAtom}

I haven't been on in almost a month. What did i miss? The forums only have 2 posts and both are f...

Last reply by
Webcon1
1 year ago

GamerAPT4

Flagopolis Major Lag?

Last reply by

4 decades ago