Lets brainstorm together!

YouSpoonyBard1

Posted: 5 months ago

Hey guys! For those of you who dont know me, I am YouSpoonyBard1. I joined MCP YEARS ago, and now I'm back! When I left I tried to do little events in the park, other than the basic Red light Green Light and ride alongs. One of these I am bringing back tonight, Coffee night! I have a LOT of left over drinks I made in my enderchest... But It is a time to get to know everyone, as well as try a few drinks!

But enough about me and my past, Lets talk! I want this to be about YOU. Other than ride along, and Tours of the basic areas, what would YOU like to see us do? And a follow up question, not including In game money, what would you like to see us maybe try as prizes or rewards?

No idea is to crazy!

Spoony

dayton_x

I would like to see restaurant meet ups where everybody gets food sits down in chairs talk with each other maybe even have meetings during Wednesday in a restaurant! Maybe a few character meet and greets and just have a blast! And for prizes and rewards maybe you can have a backstage redstone tour or a fast pass for meet n greets!

DrGrapeJuice07

When the new IOA is completed, I like to see the Hogwarts train transporting from Diagon Alley to Hogsmeade.