Hey guys! Thanks for making my experience so great!

bmaxr129

Posted: 6 months ago

Last Edited: 6 months ago

Hello everyone! It's Brendan. As many of you know, I have retired for a bit! This is due to me just needing a small break from the server, but don't worry I still LOVE it here on MCParks. I am trying to make this non-drama filled so I just want to give a HUGE thank you to all the Executives, Leads, Cast Members, and especially GUESTS! You guys are the best. Don't worry I will reapply eventually, weather it is this month, the summer, or even next year.

Here are a list of people I would like to thank!
-ashleysoccer13
-Tropic_wolf
-Jessicacake22
-Kae_
-Chigg_
-butler166
-Vec_
-etdt12344 (Sorry about the thing btw)
-CaptainzScourge
-BeastPriest4888
-TheDisneyDork
-BenjaminCamelot
-FighterBro
-owlfan888
-Iese_Plays_MC
-Zach0137
-HeyItsConan

Thanks Guys!
Well goodbye then! (For Now >:))
-Brendan (Ex GR)

CaptainzScourge

It was great having you on the team, I really looked up to you (as I look up to a few GRs) whenever I was training as a College Program and it was an honor to serve by your side as a fellow Guest Relations. I really appreciated how you treated me normally compared to a few others, since I was a new GR. You will be missed, my man. <3

bmaxr129

SmashyBro

Sad to see you go man. Despite us only communicating via occasional hellos and such, from what I saw during my 4 months on the server you were a really good staff member and I only wish you the best of luck on your future endeavors :)