We Want YOU!

Jess

Posted: 1 year ago

Hello everyone! I'm Jess and if you don't know me, I'm half of the Guest Relations/College Program Manager team with the other half being Kaley (Kae_). Most likely you know one of us if not both already. We are looking for current guests that want to be on the Guest Relations side of the MCParks Cast Member team! You don't need to know everything but we do ask before you apply that you have been on the server at the bare minimum a month and are familiar with our parks, warps, etc. The College Program rank is a training rank for Guest Relations so we are more than happy to help show you the ropes! Please, please, please do NOT apply for CP just to get fly. That's not cool. We will expect you to put in some effort every week to get events done or just simply interact with the guests, which isn't hard at all. With that being said, if you think you'd like to try CP out send an application our way. The worst that can happen is you get denied and then you can apply again if you please. If you have any questions at all regarding the College Program/Guest Relations rank please let Kaley or myself know and we can help you :) We hope to see your application soon!

If you need your question answered quickly please message me through Discord (@Jessicacake22) :)

Attend the meetings on Wednesdays at 9pm EST to hear about new Cast Members and promotions!

Bromack0304

How old do you have to be

MlgSquishyz

You dont need to be a 13 or anything as long as you be nice

Puppyllamababy

hi